Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 /hour
Full Time Fixture Installer
Positions Available – Immediate Opening
Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ experienced Fixture Installers to execute various installation projects at retail stores in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic areas. These are Full Time travel positions with benefits.
We are currently seeking Full Time associates working at major retail chains across a multi-state region in the Mid Atlantic and Northeast. During project execution, he/she will work to complete the job on time assembling fixtures such as shelving, signage, racking, and re-setting product on displays according to planogram schematics. This person will have responsibility for project completion and is required to track and report status details on each project using web-based project management software and the company intranet. Project shifts typically run 8-10 hours and could be completed either during the day or night. The ideal candidate must have flexibility in work hours. These positions will involve travel and will require hotel stays, which are company paid. Travel time is paid; a gas card and a meal card are provided.
What we offer
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Daily Per Diem
- Gas Card or Reimbursement
- Travel Pay
- 401K Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
What you provide:
- Fixture installation experience at hardware, discount, big box retail or similar environments
- Experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics/instructions with the assembly and movement of fixtures in either new or existing applications
- Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus. Ability to problem solve in the field required
- Must work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: lift up to 50 pounds, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces
- Ability to interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner
- Basic computer proficiency
- Position requires approximately overnight travel which may include air travel on occasion
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license is a must
- Application process will include a background check, drug testing, and reference checks.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail services company that provides a broad range of in-store merchandising and installation services to leading product manufacturers, retailers and fixture, display and graphics vendors. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.