Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ local, experienced Retail Reset Merchandiser professionals to execute remodels and resets at retail stores.
Starting on March 11th
Altoona, PA 16602
ALL Shifts 9:00pm-5:30am
Multiple projects available over the next few months
Temporary Merchandiser Positions Available with the potential for Full Time Employment
RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER:
We are currently seeking candidates to join our reset and remodel teams at major retail chains. During the project execution, he/she will assist the Crew Lead and additional team members in the following tasks to complete the job on time; dismantling or reconfiguring current displays and sets; assembling fixtures such as racking, and re-setting product on displays and shelving according to planogram schematics. Resets generally run 8 to 10 hours and are completed overnight starting at 9:00 PM.
- 1 to 2 years of remodel/reset experience at hardware, pharmacy, discount, or big box retail environments.
- Experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics with the assembly and movement of steel racking, building fixtures, moving beams, and Lozier shelving.
- Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
- Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: Occasional lifting up to 50lbs, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a professional manner.
- Reliable transportation a plus.
- Will be required to pass a background check.
If interested please create a profile at www.questmerchandiser.com and a recruiter will reach out to you.