Salary: $13.00 /hour
*Retail Merchandiser – South Boston, VA*
Quest Service Group is hiring experienced temporary merchandisers for store remodeling projects. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, meeting deadlines, and are detailed oriented this may be the job for you! This is an ongoing project and there is opportunity to work for an extended period of time. A daily travel stipend may be included depending on how far you live from the project location. Experienced teams are welcome to apply.
- Temporary with the opportunity for future assignments or full time work
- Work at the same retail location in South Boston, VA for 10 weeks
- Mostly night shift but some day time shifts may be available
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Travel back and forth to the store each day/night
What you provide:
- Working together with a team and a crew leader in a professional manner to complete assignments
- The ability to stock products that follow plan-o-grams, unload and load products from stock areas, and correctly assemble fixtures and POP materials
What we require:
- At least one year experience with merchandising, reading plan-o-gram and/or schematics, installing gondola / Lozier
- The ability to stay organized, problem solve, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, work independently or within a team, and interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner
- 5 day/night work week starting on either Sunday evening or Monday
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Reporting to work each day/night on time and ready to work.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, and installation services to leading retailers and product. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management, and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.