Salary: $13.00 /hour
Retail Merchandiser – Saratoga Springs, NY
Quest Service Group is hiring experienced temporary merchandisers for store remodeling projects. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, meeting deadlines, and are detailed oriented this may be the job for you! This project in Saratoga Springs, NY starts May 31, 2020. There is opportunity to work for an extended period of time. A daily travel stipend will be included depending on how far you live from the project location. Experienced teams are welcome to apply.
- Temporary with the opportunity for future assignments or full time work
- Work at the same retail location in Saratoga Springs, NY for 14 weeks, with other projects available after completion.
- Night shift available – work overnight with no customers in the store
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Travel back and forth to the store each day/night
- $40.00 Weekly attendance bonus
- Retailer and Quest Service Group are complying with safety recommendations including pre-shift screening and temperature checks, providing PPE including masks, gloves, sanitizer, disinfectant, and social distancing whenever possible
What you provide:
- Working together with a team and a crew leader in a professional manner to complete assignments
- The ability to stock products that follow plan-o-grams, unload and load products from stock areas, and place POP materials
What we require:
- At least one year experience with merchandising, reading plan-o-gram and/or schematics
- The ability to stay organized, problem solve, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, work independently or within a team, and interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner
- 5 night work week starting on Sunday evenings
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Reporting to work each night on time and ready to work.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, and reset services to leading retailers and product. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management, and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.