Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ local, experienced Retail Reset Merchandiser professionals to execute remodels and resets at retail stores.
Starting in April 2019
All Shifts 9:00PM -6:30AM
*Multiple projects available over the next few months
**Temporary Merchandiser Positions Available with the potential for Full Time Employment
RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER:
We are currently seeking candidates to join our reset and remodel teams at major retail chains. During the project execution, he/she will assist the Crew Lead and additional team members in the following tasks to complete the job on time; dismantling or reconfiguring current displays and sets; assembling fixtures such as racking, and re-setting product on displays and shelving according to planogram schematics. Resets generally run 8 to 10 hours and are completed overnight starting at 9:00 PM.
- 1 to 2 years of remodel/reset experience at hardware, discount, or big box retail environments.
- Experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics with the assembly and movement of steel racking, building fixtures, moving beams and steel racking.
- Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
- Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: Occasional lifting up to 30lbs, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces.
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a professional manner.
- Reliable transportation a plus.
- Will be required to pass a background check.