If you’re a handy individual that likes a fast paced work environment and a sense of accomplishment at the end of your day; then this is the perfect job for you! Quest Service Group is looking for energetic, self-motivated, mechanically inclined candidates who thrive at a fast pace and can represent our company with quality work, good customer service, and a strong work ethic.
Quest has both full time and part-time opportunities with flexible assignments scheduled throughout the business week. Our assembly technicians primarily work weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM; however, occasional nights and weekends may be needed.
The average assembly technician can make anywhere from $15 to $25 per hour depending upon their production. As you learn the products and systems, you will gain speed and your pay will go up accordingly. The more quality units you build, the more money you earn!
· Barbeque grills
· Patio Furniture
What We Offer (Full Time Only):
· Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay and paid holidays
- Gas Card
- Travel Pay
- 401K Program
- Flexible work schedules
What We Offer (Full Time and Part Time):
- Paid training program to all new employees
- Compensation is paid by way of piece rate for all assembly work performed
- Flexible work schedules
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s directions and specifications
- Reflect Customer objectives by ensuring all authorized client items are correctly assembled to specifications
- All assembly work must meet established quality requirements
- Proactively alert management of any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous retail assembler experience required
- Basic tool knowledge such as cordless drill, sockets, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, box cutter.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and/or stoop, crawl and/or climb, kneel, push, pull, operate mechanical machinery, and lift up to 60 lbs
- Use feet and/or legs for repetitive motion left/ right, simple grasping (pushing pulling arm controls), fine manipulation and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently
- Must be open to local travel
- Must have daily internet access to have the ability to take and upload photos for project completion
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, reset, and assembly services to leading retailers and product. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management, and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.
Quest Service Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or age