Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Gerstman Sales represents leading product lines at The Home Depot. Our continued success is attributed to our extensive relationships with Home Depot management nationwide combined with over four decades of experience in sales, merchandising, and operations at the national, regional, and local levels. Our Atlanta-based team works with Home Depot corporate headquarters and our Regional Managers work closely with Regional Merchandising Managers (RMMs) throughout the country.
The Home Depot National Account Manager is the main contact and point person for The Home Depot U.S. business in Atlanta, GA. This individual is responsible for cultivating trusting business relationships with the Merchandising Team primarily Product Merchants. The person must possess strategic sales skills with an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be adept at working with multiple manufacturers in various departments. The person will strive to grow sales for The Home Depot and manufacturers that we represent, developing relationship with stakeholders and providing visibility to growth plans. Articulate and timely communications vital to the process.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans in partnership with manufacturers
- Multitask with multiple sales initiatives in various departments
- Play an active role in forecasting activities and weekly sales updates
- Develops and manages customer programs to drive sales growth
- Understand and manage financial analytics, for new product placement in stores
- Know Home Depot systems and processes
- 10%+ travel with flexibility on days
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience selling to Home Depot; selling experience preferred
- Strong preference for an individual with a background in consumer durables, FMCG or building materials
- Understanding of POS metrics and ability to use data to grow sales
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying and growing businesses
- Motivated to grow sales (salary + commission) with strong upside opportunity
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation
Our benefits package includes: Health, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, and Holidays
Gerstman Sales provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or age