Salary: $13.00 /hour
Retail Merchandiser – Queensbury, NY
Quest Service Group is hiring experienced temporary merchandisers for store remodeling projects. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, meeting deadlines, and are detailed oriented this may be the job for you!
This project in Queensbury, NY starts January 5 2020. There is opportunity to work for an extended period of time, as there will be another project in Saratoga Springs, NY after Queensbury! A daily travel stipend will be included depending on how far you live from the project location. Experienced teams are welcome to apply.
- Temporary with the opportunity for future assignments or full time work
- Work at the same retail location in Queensbury, NY for 12 weeks starting 1/05/20, then in Saratoga Springs starting 3/22/20
- Night shift available
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Travel back and forth to the store each day/night
- $40.00 Weekly attendance bonus
What you provide:
- Working together with a team and a crew leader in a professional manner to complete assignments
- The ability to stock products that follow plan-o-grams, unload and load products from stock areas, and place POP materials
What we require:
- At least one year experience with merchandising, reading plan-o-gram and/or schematics
- The ability to stay organized, problem solve, work well under pressure, meet deadlines, work independently or within a team, and interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner
- 5 night work week starting on Sunday evening
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Reporting to work each night on time and ready to work.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, and reset services to leading retailers and product. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management, and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.