Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ experienced professional Crew Leaders to execute remodels and capital projects at Big Box retail stores. We currently have multiple openings in the Upstate NY region.
What we offer:
· Competitive Wages with an opportunity for advancement
· Health, Dental and Life Insurance
· Vacation Pay and paid holidays
· Gas Card
· Travel Pay
· Daily Per Diem – company issued debit cards
· 401K Program
CREW LEAD: We are currently seeking candidates for our remodel teams at major retail chains in the Ohio Valley. During project execution, he/she will supervise and assist team members in the following tasks to complete the job on time; dismantling or reconfiguring current displays and sets; assembling fixtures such as racking, and re-setting product, displays and shelving according to planogram schematics. He/She will have responsibility for project completion and is required to track and report status details on each project using web-based project management software and the company intranet. Project shifts run 8 to10 hours and are completed overnight when customers are not in the store . These positions may involve travel and may require hotel stays, which is company paid.
Crew Leader Requirements
· 1 to 2 years of remodel/reset experience in a leadership role at hardware, discount, or big box retail environments.
· Experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics with the assembly and movement of steel racking, fixtures and beams.
· Hands-on Leader that is expected to be a working leader.
· Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
· Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: lift up to 30 pounds, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces.
· Ability to interact with client(s) and team member in a professional manner.
· Basic computer proficiency
· Application process will include a background check, drug testing, and reference checks.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail services company that provides a broad range of in-store merchandising and installation services to leading product manufacturers, retailers and fixture, display and graphics vendors. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level.
Compensation is commensurate based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer F/M/D/V