Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Quest Service Group is currently looking to employ experienced Fixture Installers to execute various installations and remodel projects at retail stores in the New England area. We currently have multiple full time positions with benefits available in the New England region.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages with an Opportunity for advancement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay and paid Holidays
- Gas Card
- Travel Pay
- Daily Per Diem- company issued debit cards
- 401K Program
We are currently seeking Full Time candidates for our fixture installation teams working at major retail chains in the New England region. During project execution, he/she will work with a Quest Crew Lead to complete the job on time assembling fixtures such as shelving, racking, signage, and re-setting product and displays according to planogram schematics. Project shifts typically run 8-10 hours and are completed overnight. These positions may involve travel and may require hotel stays, which is company paid.
- Fixture installation experience – assembly and movement of steel racking, building fixtures and moving beams at big box, hardware, discount retail or similar environments.
- 1 to 2 years of remodel experience in retail environments with experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics and display work
- Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
- Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: lift up to 30 pounds, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces.
- Ability to interact with client(s) and team member in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to travel and stay in a hotel
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Application process will include a background check, drug testing, and reference checks.
About Quest Service Group:
Quest Service Group is a national retail services company that provides a broad range of in-store merchandising and installation services to leading product manufacturers, retailers and fixture, display and graphics vendors. Our nationwide coverage, solid project management and best-in-class reporting systems enable us to help our clients drive their retail performance to the next level